See All Bangor Dental Clinics
About Penobscot Community Dental Clinic
Bridge work, cleanings, crowns, desensitizing, examinations, extractions, fillings, fluoride treatments and varnishes, implants, Invisalign invisible braces, night guards, oral hygiene education, pediatric dental services, orthodontics, root canals, screenings, sealants, space maintainers, x-rays, zoom bleaching treatments.
Walk-in emergency care available Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm on a first come, first served basis.
Call to request an appointment.
Types of Fees and payments:
- No Cost
- Low Cost
- Sliding Fee.
- Insurance Accepted
- Credit Cards
- Private Insurance
- Debit Cards
- Money Order
- Payment Notes
Affordable Care Program and Prescription Assistance available for uninsured and underinsured patients who qualify.
Monday - Friday 7:30am. - 6:00pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Penobscot Community Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Penobscot Community Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Penobscot Community Dental Clinic.