205 Dr. Martin Luther King St. N.
727-824-6900 Click to call
There are no comments. Be the first to leave one
St. Petersburg, FL - 34701
See All St. Petersburg Dental Clinics
About Pinellas County Health Department Dental Clinic
Dental Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Dental Services for Children.
Dental Services for Pregnant Women with referral from the Healthy Start Program.
Dental Services available for eligible uninsured low income adults.
County Health Plan.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Pinellas County Health Department Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Pinellas County Health Department Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Pinellas County Health Department Dental Clinic.