See All St. Petersburg Dental Clinics
About Johnnie Ruth Clarke Health Center
Reduced fee dental care clinic provided by non profit organization.
Community Health Centers of Pinellas, Inc., a not-for-profit health care organization, has been providing affordable, quality primary health care services to the residents of Pinellas County for more than 25 years.
- Family Practice
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dental Care
Community Health Centers of Pinellas, Inc. operates five (5) primary care centers throughout Pinellas County and offers affordable healthcare to a wide range of individuals and families that would not otherwise have access to medical care.
Community Health Centers of Pinellas offers quality, affordable healthcare. Accept most major insurances and offer discounts based on household income.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Johnnie Ruth Clarke Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Johnnie Ruth Clarke Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Johnnie Ruth Clarke Health Center.