See All Plant City Dental Clinics
About Plant City Family Care Dental Clinic
Dental clinic hours:
Monday & Wednesday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Fillings, extractions, root canals, X-rays, dentures, cleanings, crown and bridge
Sliding fee scale based on income only for X-rays and cleanings. All other procedures are based on set fees.
Sliding fee scale based on Federal poverty level.
Federally Qualified Health Center.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday closed
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Plant City Family Care Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Plant City Family Care Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Plant City Family Care Dental Clinic.