See All Lakeland Dental Clinics
About Polk County Health Department Lakeland Dental Clinic
Dental Clinic Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cleanings – $35 (adults), $20 (children);
extractions – $40 (adults) $25, (children);
other services are set at reduced fees
Rates subject to change. Call for updated rates.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Polk County Health Department Lakeland Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Polk County Health Department Lakeland Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Polk County Health Department Lakeland Dental Clinic.