See All Hammonton Dental Clinics
About Hammonton Center Medical and Dental Center
SJFMC’s primary and preventive dental services assess and treat tooth decay, oral cancers and gum disease.
SJFMC provides primary dental services including treatment of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer examinations.
SJFMC participates in a number of health insurance programs, including:
Medicaid, Medicare, Amerigroup, AmeriChoice, Health Net, Horizon, New Jersey Health, US HealthCare, Cigna, Oxford, AmeriHealth.
Monday & Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:15 a.m. - 7:00 p.m
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday closed
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Hammonton Center Medical and Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Hammonton Center Medical and Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Hammonton Center Medical and Dental Center.