See All St. Augustine Dental Clinics
About St. Johns County Health Department Dental Clinic
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (904) 825-5055
Services available for children ages 3 through 17.
Provide Pediatric Public Health Preventive Dentistry to MEDICAID eligible children.
Eligibility can be determined by calling 904-825-5055 extension 1155/1038 as they accept some but not all HMOs.
Children with orthodontics (braces) needs may be referred to private dental services.
Good Samaritan Health Centers/Wildflower Clinic offer adult dental care.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
St. Johns County Health Department Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with St. Johns County Health Department Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about St. Johns County Health Department Dental Clinic.