See All Green Cove Springs Dental Clinics
About Clay County Dental Care
The Clay County Dental Society formed Clay County Dental Care, Inc., a non-profit 501 corporation to address the access to care concern.
Dental clinic is open only on Fridays.
Must qualify through low income.
Serves Clay County residents only.
No fee treatment if you qualify.
Dental clinic services: Extractions.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Clay County Dental Care Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Clay County Dental Care ? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Clay County Dental Care .