See All New Holland Dental Clinics
About Welsh Mountain Medical Center
Welsh Mountain Health Centers provides dental care for the whole community, in every stage of life.
- Dental Exams
- Dental Hygiene
- Root Canals
- Crowns & Bridges
- Patient Education
- Limited Urgent Care
- Prevent Decay- Seal Today
A Sliding Fee Discount is available to all patients based on family size and income up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
An application for the Sliding Fee Discount must be provided annually by each patient or family with proof of income.
Monday – Tuesday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Wednesday – Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Welsh Mountain Medical Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Welsh Mountain Medical Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Welsh Mountain Medical Center.