See All Oakland Dental Clinics
About Alameda City Homeless Health Care
Alameda City Homeless Health Care provides the following health services:
- Adolescent Services
- Ancillary Services
- Behavioral Health
- Clinical Health Education
- Family Medicine
- Community Health Education
- Tattoo Removal
- Vision and Eye Care
- Women's Health
At La Clínica, they believe access to dental care is a key component of primary health services.
In most cases, tooth decay and gum disease can be prevented with proper care and treatment.
Unfortunately, many low-income families do not have health coverage for dental care nor the means to pay for it.
To fill this gap in services, La Clínica provides low-cost preventive and general dental services to the community.
- Dental Exams
- Fluoride and Sealant Treatment
- Cleaning and Polishing
- Dental Hygiene
- General Dentistry
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Alameda City Homeless Health Care Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Alameda City Homeless Health Care? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Alameda City Homeless Health Care.