See All Oakland Dental Clinics
About La Clinica de la Raza
La Clinica de la Raza provides the following health services:
- Women's Health Services
- Vision Services
- Pediatric Services
- Mental Health Service
- Medical Services
- Dental Services
Provide culturally appropriate, high quality, and accessible health care for all.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
La Clinica de la Raza Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with La Clinica de la Raza? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about La Clinica de la Raza.