See All Oakland Dental Clinics
About East Oakland Health Center
East Oakland Health Center provides the following health services:
- Vision Services,
- Pediatric Services,
- OB GYN,
- Medical Services,
- Family Planning Services,
- Dental Services
The East Oakland Health Council is a non-profit Community Health Center providing primary care, mental health, and substance abuse recovery services to residents of West, North and East Oakland, Emeryville and Southwest Berkeley.
Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of residents of these communities and to reduce morbidity, preventable disability and premature death.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:15 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
East Oakland Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with East Oakland Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about East Oakland Health Center.