See All Nuremberg Dental Clinics
About Black Creek Dental Center
Monday 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
General checkups and examinations
Full & Partial
Care will be provided to anyone in need.
Contact the center for information on accepted insurance plans or other payment options.
Southwestern Luzerne, southeastern Columbia and northern Schuylkill Counties
Phone: (570) 704-4118
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Black Creek Dental Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Black Creek Dental Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Black Creek Dental Center.