See All Freeland Dental Clinics
About Freeland Health Center
Freeland Health Center provides the following health services:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- General checkups and examinations
- Full & Partial Dentures
Care will be provided to anyone in need.
Contact the center for information on accepted insurance plans or other payment options.
For uninsured or under insured patients they offer a Sliding Fee Program based on income and family size.
Southeastern Luzerne County
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Freeland Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Freeland Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Freeland Health Center.