See All Wilkes-Barre Dental Clinics
About Kirby Health Center Dental Clinic
Provide dental care and education for children 5 to 17 years of age who are financially unable to secure the services of a private dentist.
Routine exams, cleanings, x-rays, extractions, fillings, fluoride treatments, and sealants are performed at a minimal cost to the patient.
Children who are financially unable to secure the services of a private dentist are eligible.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
United Healthcare Community Family
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Kirby Health Center Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Kirby Health Center Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Kirby Health Center Dental Clinic.