See All Spokane Dental Clinics
About CHAS - Maple Clinic
CHAS offers comprehensive dental services for patients of all ages - from toddlers to adults, here for you through all phases of life.
Services FOR KIDS:
Nitrous oxide sedation
Services FOR ADULTS:
Root canal therapy
CHAS, accepts various private insurances, Medicaid and serve those who are uninsured.
For uninsured patients, a sliding fee scale is offered for those who qualify.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
CHAS - Maple Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with CHAS - Maple Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about CHAS - Maple Clinic.