See All Nine Mile Falls Dental Clinics
About Lake Spokane Community Dental Clinic
Colville Community Dental Clinic has a friendly team of dental professionals to care for your oral health.
Comprehensive Dental Care for all ages:
- Preventative Exams
- Routine teeth cleanings
- Periodontal Treatment
- Fluoride treatment
- Fillings, crowns, and crown lengthening
- Root canals
- Night guards and flippers
- Emergency Dental Services
- Teeth Whitening
Colville Community Dental Clinic accepts Medicaid and most commercial insurance plans.
A Sliding Discount Program is available for qualifying uninsured or underinsured patients, or patients may speak to an Affordable Care Act Specialist.
Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Lake Spokane Community Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Lake Spokane Community Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Lake Spokane Community Dental Clinic.