See All Spokane Dental Clinics
About CHAS - Maple Street Clinic
Nitrous oxide sedation
Root canal therapy
CHAS accepts various private insurances, Medicaid and serve those who are uninsured.
For uninsured patients, a sliding fee scale is offered for those who qualify.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Saturday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
CHAS - Maple Street Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with CHAS - Maple Street Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about CHAS - Maple Street Clinic.