See All Columbia Dental Clinics
About Chase Brexton - Columbia Center
Chase Brexton - Columbia Center provides the following health services:
- Women's Health Services
- Mental Heath Services
- Medical Services
- Dental Services.
Monday: 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Chase Brexton can help you improve your smile as an adult, and get children started for a lifetime of healthy teeth.
Dental Services include:
Preventive care for children and adults
Restorative care: fillings, periodontal (gum) treatments, and crowns
Replacement care: bridges, partial, and complete dentures
Emergency care: extractions and root canal therapies
Routine oral surgical and endodontic treatments
Cosmetic and elective care: porcelain veneers, composite bonding, and tooth whitening
Chase Brexton offers a sliding fee scale to help you afford services.
A sliding fee scale enables to discount your service fee.
This discount is based on federal guidelines.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Chase Brexton - Columbia Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Chase Brexton - Columbia Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Chase Brexton - Columbia Center.