791 Aquahart Road, Suite 200
Click to call
There are no comments. Be the first to leave one
Glen Burnie, MD - 21061
See All Glen Burnie Dental Clinics
About North Arundel County Health Services Center
The Dental Clinic provides the following preventive and restorative services for patients under the age of 21:
examinations, cleanings and X-rays
Monday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Children and Young Adult Dental
Dental Health - Fifty Plus
Pregnancy and Dental Health
Sports and Dental Injuries
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
North Arundel County Health Services Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with North Arundel County Health Services Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about North Arundel County Health Services Center.