See All Butler Dental Clinics
About Community Health Clinic of Butler County
Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Contact the clinic for a list of dental services provided.
Butler County residents between 19 and 64 years old who earn incomes of 200 percent below the federal poverty level.
The clinic provides free services for patients who qualify.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Health Clinic of Butler County Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Health Clinic of Butler County? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Health Clinic of Butler County.