See All Pittsburgh Dental Clinics
About North Side Christian Health Center, Northview Heights Office
Dental services include:
fillings, crowns, bridges, partial and full dentures, extractions, root canals, and minor oral surgery, within our scope of expertise.
When other dental services are required, our dental staff will provide patients a list of specialists. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, all dental services are available on a sliding fee scale to income eligible, uninsured residents. Welcome Medicaid and private employer based insurance for adults and children.
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Phone: (412) 322-8682
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
North Side Christian Health Center, Northview Heights Office Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with North Side Christian Health Center, Northview Heights Office ? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about North Side Christian Health Center, Northview Heights Office .