See All Pittsburgh Dental Clinics
About East Liberty Health Care Centers Lincoln-Lemington Office
East Liberty Family Health Care Center dentists serve children and adults of all ages. Services are provided for the entire family, regardless of the patient's insurance status. A sliding-fee scale is available to help reduce out of pocket expenses.
-Comprehensive dental exams
Monday, 9:15 am – 5:30 pm.
Tuesday - Friday, 8:15 am – 4:30 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
East Liberty Health Care Centers Lincoln-Lemington Office Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with East Liberty Health Care Centers Lincoln-Lemington Office ? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about East Liberty Health Care Centers Lincoln-Lemington Office .