See All Ocala Dental Clinics
About Heart of Florida Health Centers - Marion County
Eligible residents of Marion County without access to care.
4 months of age and older.
Adult Services Include:
X-rays, Dental Exams, Cleanings, Periodontal care and maintenance, Counseling (oral hygiene, dietary, and tobacco), Sealants, Fluoride treatment, Fillings, and Extractions.
Pediatric Services Include:
X-rays, Dental exams, Dental cleanings, Counseling (oral hygiene, dietary, and tobacco), Sealants, Fluoride treatments, Fillings, Pulpotomy and stainless steel crowns, Tooth extractions, and Space maintainers.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Heart of Florida Health Centers - Marion County Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Heart of Florida Health Centers - Marion County? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Heart of Florida Health Centers - Marion County.