See All Leesburg Dental Clinics
About Community Medical Care Center of Leesburg
The Community Medical Care Center is a not-for-profit medical clinic that offers primary care for uninsured adults and children (ages 3 and up) with incomes below the federal poverty level.
Dental clinic serves:
Eligible residents of Lake County without access to care.
Age Range: 19 to 64 years of age.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Medical Care Center of Leesburg Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Medical Care Center of Leesburg? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Medical Care Center of Leesburg.