See All Fruitland Park Dental Clinics
About Fruitland Park Children's Dentistry
Provides comprehensive dental services for children including exams, x-rays, cleanings, fluoride, sealants, fillings, extractions, pulp treatments and stainless steel crowns.
Youth ages 6 months to 20 years of age
Call for an appointment Fees vary - call for details
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Serving children ages 6 months to 20 years of age including:
-Stainless steel crowns
- Emergency Dental Care Only
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday closed
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday closed
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Fruitland Park Children's Dentistry Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Fruitland Park Children's Dentistry? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Fruitland Park Children's Dentistry.