See All Mount Pleasant Dental Clinics
About East Cooper Community Outreach
Provides emergency extraction services on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 3:30 p.m.
Does not make appointments and must sign up for services at the office.
Will only see 10 patients at a first come, first served basis.
Patients need to arrive early to secure a spot.
Open to all.
Also offers preventive and restorative services for people who live in the East Cooper section of Charleston County and lower Berkeley County.
Please call for more information regarding services.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
East Cooper Community Outreach Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with East Cooper Community Outreach? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about East Cooper Community Outreach.