See All North Charleston Dental Clinics
About Catholic Charities North Charleston Dental
Provides free vision exam, lab tests, dentures and minor dental work, resources and counseling for caregivers, assist uninsured with medical, dental hygiene class, podiatrist care, help with Medicaid and Medicare.
Call for an appointment.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Catholic Charities North Charleston Dental Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Catholic Charities North Charleston Dental? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Catholic Charities North Charleston Dental.