See All Goose Creek Dental Clinics
About Huch Family Dentistry
Exams - Emergencies, initial and periodic
Xrays - as needed for proper dental evaluations
Cleanings - children and adults – Read More
Fillings - composite (white) and amalgam (silver)
Crowns & Bridges
Removable complete and partial dentures
Root canals (Endodontics) – Read More
Extractions – Read More
Bleaching with tray materials
Nitrous Oxide and oral sedatives as needed individually
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Huch Family Dentistry Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Huch Family Dentistry? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Huch Family Dentistry.