See All Minneapolis Dental Clinics
About Indian Health Board
Indian Health Board offers a full-service outpatient dental clinic that provides sensitive adult and pediatric dentistry, emergency treatment, with a focus on preventive educational services.
- Dental Exams
- Digital X-Rays
- Cleanings and Oral Hygiene Instructions
- Sealants and Fluoride Treatments
- Preventative Care and Education
- Restorative Care
- Root Canals
IHB welcomes patients covered by most major insurance plans, and offers a sliding scale payment option.
No one will be turned away for inability to pay for services.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Tuesday, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Indian Health Board Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Indian Health Board? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Indian Health Board.