See All Saint Paul Dental Clinics
About Hope Dental Clinic
Hope Dental Clinic is a free clinic that provides care to people who don't have insurance or the means to pay for care.
The clinic is entirely funded by private sources, including foundations and individuals.
There is also a growing need for volunteer dentists, hygienists and other care providers.
Patients receive professional care, with modern equipment no different than any other clinic.
- Education – teaching patients good oral health
Mon-Thurs 8am – 9pm
Do not accept walk-ins.
A $20 administrative fee is requested for each dental visit.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Hope Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Hope Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Hope Dental Clinic.