See All Dade City Dental Clinics
About Premier Community HealthCare and Dental Clinic
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 7:30AM-5:30PM
Dental Clinic Services:
- By Appointment
- Walk-In and Emergency
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry
Accept Medicare, Medicaid, Kidcare, and most insurance plans.
They will file your claim for health services to your insurance company, and any balance will be billed to you directly.
Proof of income must be presented to qualify for sliding scale (reduced fees).
Co-payments are due at the time of your visit.
Discounted fees are available for the uninsured based on your Household income and the number of individuals in the household.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Premier Community HealthCare and Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Premier Community HealthCare and Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Premier Community HealthCare and Dental Clinic.