See All Puyallup Dental Clinics
About Sea Mar CHC -Puyallup Dental Clinic
- Oral exams
- Oral screenings for infants and young children
- Oral health education and training to foster good oral hygiene
- Preventive services for children, including x-rays, cleanings, sealants and fluoride treatments
- Adult emergency dental care
- Regular appointments for adult routine and preventive dental care, including x-rays, restorations ("fillings"), scaling, composites, extractions
- Consultations for crowns, bridges and dentures
Sea Mar provides sliding fee scale discounts for eligible patients, dependent on household size and annual income.
Monday - Saturday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Sea Mar CHC -Puyallup Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Sea Mar CHC -Puyallup Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Sea Mar CHC -Puyallup Dental Clinic.