See All Federal Way Dental Clinics
About Seattle Indian Health Board
Full dental exams
Limited endodontic (root canals)
Dental health education
Fluoride treatments and sealants
Oral hygiene Restorations (fillings)
The Seattle Indian Health Board serves all patients and offers discounted fees to those who qualify.
Accept most insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program and private insurance.
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Seattle Indian Health Board Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Seattle Indian Health Board? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Seattle Indian Health Board.