See All Auburn Dental Clinics
About Auburn Dental
Preventive care including exams, cleanings and sealants
Fillings, periodontal, and pediatric dentistry
Prosthetic and oral surgery
Crowns, root canals and dentures available on a limited basis
If you don’t have insurance, you may qualify for HealthPoint's reduced fee program which is based on your family size and income.
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Saturday, 8:15 am - 12:30 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 8:15 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Auburn Dental Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Auburn Dental? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Auburn Dental.