See All San Francisco Dental Clinics
About South of Market Bayview Child Health Center
South of Market Health Center‘s Dental Clinic, is a comprehensive dental care program.
- General dental exams
- Oral hygiene
- Prevention services
Patients who do not qualify for Healthy San Francisco, Medi-Cal, Medicare, or FamilyPACT are given the opportunity to pay for their visit on a sliding scale.
The billing department can work with you to establish an affordable price for your doctor visits, based on your income and situation.
Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Friday, 8:00 am - 3:30 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
South of Market Bayview Child Health Center Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with South of Market Bayview Child Health Center? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about South of Market Bayview Child Health Center.