See All Washington Dental Clinics
About Washington Family Doctors
- Root Canals
Offer the sliding-fee scale to all income eligible uninsured or under-insured patients based on annual household income for most of services.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Washington Family Doctors Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Washington Family Doctors? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Washington Family Doctors.