See All Fredericktown Dental Clinics
About Joseph A. Yablonski Memorial Clinic
Centerville Clinics provide a variety of services to meet your dental health care and treatment needs.
Many services can be completed in one appointment where other treatments may require scheduling several appointments to minimize any inconvenience to the patient.
- Root Canals
Centerville Clinics accepts all patients regardless of their insurance or financial status.
They are a federally funded health care program which in turn allows them to offer a wide range of services to patients through the sliding-fee scale.
Hours: Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
To make an appointment, call the Yablonski Clinic at 724-632-6801.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Joseph A. Yablonski Memorial Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Joseph A. Yablonski Memorial Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Joseph A. Yablonski Memorial Clinic.