See All Brentwood Dental Clinics
About Squirrel Hill Health Center, Brentwood
General dentistry and emergency care
Insurance is NOT required.
We also accept Medical Assistance (UPMC for You, Gateway) and some private insurances, including Aetna, and United Concordia PPO. Squirrel Hill Health Center offers discounted services to all uninsured and underinsured patients with
household income below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
Call for hours.
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Phone: (412) 422-7442
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Squirrel Hill Health Center, Brentwood Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Squirrel Hill Health Center, Brentwood? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Squirrel Hill Health Center, Brentwood.