See All Orlando Dental Clinics
About Community Health Centers - Lake Ellenor -Pediatric Dental Care
Community Health Centers Lake Ellenor provides affordable Pediatric Dental and Adult Emergency Dental Care (Fridays only).
Accept most types of insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, HMOs, PPOs, KidCare, Medikids, Healthy Kids, Children's Medical Services (CMS) and other plans.
Please call to ensure that your insurance is among those accepted. If you need financial assistance, please talk to a financial counselor if you need to make special arrangements.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Health Centers - Lake Ellenor -Pediatric Dental Care Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Health Centers - Lake Ellenor -Pediatric Dental Care? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Health Centers - Lake Ellenor -Pediatric Dental Care.