See All Winter Garden Dental Clinics
About Community Health Centers - Winter Garden Dental Clinic
Federally Qualified Health Center.
Dental clinic hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 7am - 6pm
Tuesdays 7am - 8pm.
Thursdays 7am - 7pm.
Community Health Centers - Winter Garden provides the following health services:
Women's Health Services
- Pediatric Services
- Medical Services
- Dental Services.
Accepts one to three walk-in emergency patients Monday through Thursday at 8 a.m. Currently not accepting new patients for comprehensive care.
Serves Orange County, Lake County, Sumter County, Seminole County.
Accept most types of insurance, including Medicare, Medicaid, MediPass, HMOs, PPOs, and other plans.
Please check to ensure that your insurance is among those they accept.
If you need financial assistance, talk to their financial counselor if you need to make special arrangements.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Health Centers - Winter Garden Dental Clinic Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Health Centers - Winter Garden Dental Clinic? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Health Centers - Winter Garden Dental Clinic.