See All Casselberry Dental Clinics
About Seminole County Health Department Dental Clinic Casselberry
Provides children who have Medicaid with dental cleanings, fillings, sealants, exams, x-rays, and extractions.
Limited urgent services available for adults.
Must call for an appointment.
Dental clinic hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Thursdays 8:00am - 12:00 noon.
To be eligible:
- Children ages 1 through 20 receiving Medicaid are eligible for all dental services
- Adult patients over the age of 20 with Medicaid are eligible for emergency dental care
- All patients without Medicaid needing emergency dental care please contact the dental office for information on other possible options
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday closed
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Seminole County Health Department Dental Clinic Casselberry Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Seminole County Health Department Dental Clinic Casselberry? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Seminole County Health Department Dental Clinic Casselberry.