See All Orlando Dental Clinics
About Community Health Centers - Pine Hills
CHC provides comprehensive affordable dentistry services, for both children and adults.
- Amalgam and composite restoration, prefab stainless posts for core buildups
- Fixed Prosthodontics
- Single PFM crowns
- Gold crowns, three units and larger bridges
- Occlusal equilibration
- Splint/night guard
- Implant reconstruction
- Removable Prosthodontics
- Conventional and immediate complete dentures, partial dentures
- Amalgam and composite restorations
- Stainless steel crowns
- Space maintainers
- Oral surgery
- Simple & surgical extractions
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
Community Health Centers offers a program that reduces the cost of care for uninsured patients or can be applied to insurance deductibles for patients with insurance.
These discounts are based on family size and income.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Tuesday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Friday, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Community Health Centers - Pine Hills Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Community Health Centers - Pine Hills? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Community Health Centers - Pine Hills.