See All Rankin Dental Clinics
About Rankin Family Health Center Dental
Common Treatments Include:
Flouride for Young Kids
Gum Tissue Care
Emergency Tooth Care
Head Start Exams
Monday, 11 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Care will be provided to anyone in need.
Contact the center for information on accepted insurance plans or other payment methods.
Hours of operation:
Questions To Ask Your Dentist
- Monday 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
1. How am I expected to pay?
2. What are the costs for services. Is this discounted or based on income?
3. What Documents am I required to provide?
4. Do you need me to provide income statements in order to verify discounts, mail to provide residency?
5. How are the instruments sterilized?
Heat sterilization is very important for all instruments. If you are not comfortable with their answer, you can choose another office.
Rankin Family Health Center Dental Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Rankin Family Health Center Dental? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Rankin Family Health Center Dental.